Embroidery prices are determined by the stitch count (the number of stitches in a logo) and the quantity ordered. Caps are priced separately from shirts and jackets.
• More items=lower price
• Using shirt color for logo background=lower price
• Line art =lower price
• Smaller=lower price
• Blocks of solid color=higher price
Send us your artwork, and estimated number of garments for a quote.
Set up is a one-time charge. The price is determined by the number of stitches in your finished logo.
If you don’t have a finished logo, let us be your art department! Contact us for a quote.
If you have a logo, or are working with your own artist:
• Digital files can be submitted by email, digital upload, cd or thumb drive.
• Vector format is always best.
• Standard left chest is 3.5” wide
• Maximum left chest is 4.5” wide
• Maximum embroidery 11.5" x 11.5" or 9.5" x 16"
• Standard cap front is 4” to 5” wide
• Maximum cap height is 2 1/8” high
• Standard sleeve is 3” wide
Embroidered patches can be an economical option to direct embroidery. In addition to the Embroidery Pricing guidelines (above), it helps to keep the following in mind:
Most patches have embroidered backgrounds, giving them a uniform appearance, but letting the twill patch material be the background will reduce your cost. Patch twill comes in a variety of colors.
Patches can have a sew-on or iron-on backing.
Unlike direct embroidery, there is a 50 piece minimum order for patches.
You will need someone to sew or iron them onto your garments.