Screen Print Pricing
Your price is determined by how many shirts you order, the number of print locations, and how many colors are in each print.
• More shirts=lower price
• More print locations=higher price
• More colors printed =higher price
Get a quote, chose your garments, or place your order by visiting our online store.
Design you own tees in our online design studio...
... or let us be your art department! We can work with a sketch, or just an idea. Artwork is emailed for your approval before any shirts are printed.
If you are working with your own artist:
Digital files can be submitted by email, digital upload, cd or thumb drive.
Vector format is always best.
For an additional charge, we match Pantone C colors when you can't find the right stock ink color.
Screen Print Dimensions
• Standard center front print size is 12" wide
• Left chest typical size is 3.5” wide.
• Left chest on a pocket - 3” wide by 3 1/2” high. Most pocket shirts are printed just above the pocket, or as a Right Chest.
• Sleeves - 3” wide, up to 17" high.
• Legs - 3” wide, up to 17" high.
• Max height on hoodies is about 10” due to the muff pocket.
• Maximum Standard Print size is 15" x 17"
• Oversized prints of 17" wide x 23" high are available in some cases and have a 25% upcharge.
Our art approval process makes press checks unnecessary for most jobs. If you are concerned about a color match or exact print location, request a press check when you place your order.
Your design will be perfectly aligned on both sides of a zip hoodie thanks to our specialized pallets. Leaving 1-2” gap for the zipper will make for a cleaner print, and keeps the zipper ink-free.
Custom Tag Printing
We can design, print and apply tagless labels. It’s easy to remove the original brand labels if the shirts you order have tearaway labels. Prices depend on the size and colors of your label, and if you want to include shirt sizes.